Did you know that 40% of Fortune 500 CEOs had a sales background? Are you interested in starting a modern career where you will learn relevant skills to help you increase your career and earning potential?
Are you looking to gain critical skills to either progress in your career or help build a foundation to start your own business one day while working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment for a high-growth tech company?
LaunchSource is changing the way a new generation of talent jumpstarts their careers in modern sales roles at fast-paced tech startups. These companies provide opportunities for rapid career advancement and allow you to build modern and relevant skills necessary to succeed in the innovation economy.
We focus on providing you, early-career or entry-level job seekers get the experience, interview preparation, development, and access to our partners, high-growth tech companies that are modernizing their sales teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Call prospective clients in order to identify qualified decision-makers & generate awareness
- Build an effective pipeline, and schedule meetings for Account Executives
- Navigate company structures to get past gatekeepers and influence decision-makers
- Conduct research on prospective clients and maintain a database of business opportunities
- Communicate with potential customers via email and phone to effectively identify their business needs
- Follow-up on inbound inquiries via phone and email
- Develop a mastery of the company's solutions and products, closely follow industry trends, and over time build key client relationships
- Adhere to company best practices.
- Perform all other duties as needed.
Qualifications, Requirements, and Skills
- Bachelor's degree required (must have finished undergrad by January 2021)
- Must have at least 6-12 months of sales experience
- Looking to begin a new job within the next 30 days
- Desire to work in sales and build a career in sales
- Outgoing personality and a good listener
- Have intellectual agility as well as an entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- Passion for learning and professional development
- Ability to learn and absorb new products quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demand
- Excellent customer service, organizational, oral, and written communication skills
- Must be able to commute to Dallas or be willing to relocate to Dallas if you are not already living in the area
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Base Salary + OTE
Base Salary: $55,000
Base + On-Target Earnings (OTE)/Commission: $55,000
Here at LaunchSource, we don't just accept our differences — we celebrate them, we support them and we thrive on them for the benefit of our candidates, clients, and our community. LaunchSource and its clients are proud equal opportunity employers.
LaunchSource provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
By applying to this job, contingent on my acceptance to the LaunchSource process and platform, I consent to have my personal information, including my resume and other materials that I provide to LaunchSource or grant permission for LaunchSource to use, displayed to and accessed by LaunchSource's clients via the LaunchSource platform or other means of communication.
Read Full Job Description