Enterprise Solutions Engineer at Edify
Customer service is broken — stuck in a time warp. As everything has evolved around it, the technology available to support the way businesses engage with customers has mostly stood still. The tools we have on the phones in our pockets are wildly superior to what’s available to us when we engage with our favorite brands. The truth that no one wants to say out loud is that Big Tech has held the customer experience hostage for decades with its giant servers, complex implementations, buried software and expensive contracts. And that’s just not ok with us.
So we founded Edify and built Huddle to seize the opportunity in the void. With customer experience being the final frontier in winning the hearts and dollars of consumers long-term, the brands who prevail are going to be the ones who have tools to do what no one else can. At last, there’s a more predictable, reliable, cost-effective, transparent, full-featured, cloud-native, easy-to-get-and-use, intuitive, accessible, genius single piece of software that’s changing everything.The time for employees to love work, and customers to love companies is here. And finally, so are the tools.
We are Edify. And we’re customers, too.
Are you looking to be a vital member of a disruptive company in the contact space? Do you thrive in the fast-paced, ever-changing environment of a start-up? The Enterprise Solutions Engineer is critical to the success of the sales organization, and we are looking for people that want to be an integral part of the team from initial conversation to customer conversion. The Edify Solutions Engineer is both highly technical and a skilled relationship builder. They are comfortable showing sketching out an API flow on a whiteboard with customer software engineers and engaging communications experience to a CEO.
We are looking for this Solutions Engineer to be located in the Western or Central US.
- Drive sales by identifying and addressing customer‘s technical needs and objections.
- Match specific client business/technical requirements into Edify solutions for sales support.
- Strong technical pre-sales relationship, proposes technical architectures.
- Maintain high-level knowledge of all Edify products and services, competitive product lines, and industry through self-education.
- Proactively and effectively identify customer needs and overcome objections as part of sales process.
- Support new and existing sales efforts via technical discovery, product demonstrations and presentations.
- Assist in the preparation of responses to RFP’s and deliver technical and sales oriented presentations to customer’s technical staff and senior management.
- Meet with customers to understand their current technical environment, key business issues, and future benefits that could be realized through Edify contact center technology deployments.
- Work with Edify Deployment to ensure orders are completed in an accurate and timely fashion
- 2+ years direct sales engineering, sass experience.
- 1+ year technical API experience or coding experience.
- Demonstrated sales ability and negotiation skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead.
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- AWS/Google Cloud/Twilio experience.
- Excellent industry reputation and experience in contact centers.
- Consensus building strengths among internal and external groups.
At Edify, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
For information about how we collect and use your personal information when you apply for one of our positions, please see our U.S. Job Applicant Privacy Notice.