Enterprise Solution Engineer - Portugal (Remote) at Talkdesk
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Support Account Executives with the discovery of customer pains and potential needs.
- Deliver presentations to customers, on-site & virtual, showing Talkdesk’s capabilities
- Presenting the Talkdesk product portfolio to customers online and in person (Events, Webinars etc)
- Scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and POCs
- Respond to functional and technical RFI/RFP requirements and mapping said requirements to the software solution
- Convey customer requirements to Product Managers
- Become a Talkdesk Evangelist.
You should have/be;
- 4-8 + years as a Solutions Engineer in Software, VIOP/Telecommunications or similar technology
- Excellent communication skills - confident in delivering to an audience
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Superior presentation skills
- Knowledge in web / scripting technologies,
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
It would be great if you have;
- CCaaS experience
- Proficiency in using hosted contact center applications would be a distinct advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Service Software, ITSM, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence , Workforce Engagement Management, Artificial Intelligence is a plus