Enterprise Solution Engineer - Germany at Talkdesk (Remote)
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
The Enterprise Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the Talkdesk sales cycle. SE’s must be both sales focused and technically savvy. They must be successful selling to Enterprise and Mid-Market executives, and convincing C-level and director level executives of the technical merits of the software solution. The SE will work, in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Product Managers, to be the technical bridge between our Sales Representatives and their prospects. The SE will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our prospects to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and via telephone.
As we continue to expand our Germany based team we now have an opening for an experienced Solution Engineer to help us expand our DACH region.
- Development and delivery of on-site and virtual product demonstrations
- Representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and POCs
- Working with the sales team to answer technical questions
- Able to respond to functional and technical RFI/RFP requirements and mapping said requirements to the software solution
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Managers
- Mid-Market or Enterprise experience as a SE for a CRM, hosted contact center, VoIP/Telecommunications company or SaaS technology
- Broad understanding of the contact or call centre market
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion and writing skills
- Superior presentation skills
- Excited to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Proficiency in using hosted contact centre applications would be a distinct advantage
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Service Software, ITSM, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence , Workforce Engagement Management, Artificial Intelligence is a plus
- Living in Germany
- Native level German speaking
What we offer:
- Competitive basic and bonus structure, benefits package including Health insurance
- Home based contract with ability to work remotely across Germany
- Access to shared work spaces and frequent team in person meet ups
- Excellent work life balance and team culture!