Looking for a unique opportunity to show off your skills at a cool and exciting company? Digital Turbine is looking for an Enterprise Solution Architect to be part of our team. DT is offering an opportunity to work on scalable distributed applications built using cutting edge technologies and services. The Enterprise Solution Architect position requires a proven ability to understand and implement business requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems in an Agile/Scrum environment. Additionally, the idea Enterprise Solution Architect candidate must exhibit the ability to analyze and debug new and existing software systems.
Key Responsibilities of the Enterprise Solution Architect:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, build, test and ship software solutions that meet business and market needs.
- Experience using and adapting to new technologies
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Push mobile technologies to the limits to help better our products and services.
- Work with geographically dispersed team members.
- Implement scalable and cost-effective software systems that meet business requirements.
Basic Requirements of the Enterprise Solution Architect:
- 7+ years of software development experience preferably with a JVM based language (Server-side Java or Scala or Clojure or Android or Kotlin)
- Experience developing commercial, enterprise scale software
- Previous work with with Git, Subversion or other SCM tools
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience developing cloud-based software (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong understanding of query languages and tradeoffs between relational and non-relational systems
- Working knowledge of key data structures and algorithms (indexing, hash tables, joins, aggregation)
- Solid understanding of software development best practices and methodologies
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and collaborative problem-solving skills
- Can lead by example & motivate fellow developers to meet challenging goals
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Preferred Experience of the Enterprise Solution Architect:
- Previous experience working in the telecom, mobile and/or AdTech industry
- Experience with Android development
- Prior work with Domain Driven Architecture, Web and Microservice Architecture Experience
- Experience with Spring Boot and Hibernate frameworks and with distributed data handling and storage technologies like Hadoop, Apache Kafka, Confluent, Apache Flume, Amazon S3, Avro
- Experience with Kubernetes, data stream processing frameworks like Apache Storm, Apache Samza or Apache Spark
- Exposure to infrastructure management technologies like Puppet or Chef utilized in a cloud-based environment like AWS
- Experience with test coverage and testing automation
- Knowledge and applicable experience with agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Working knowledge of Scala or Clojure
- Experience with container platforms such as Docker
- Experience with behavior or keyword driven automation testing frameworks such as Cucumber or Robot Framework
- Good time management skills and structured work methodology
- Experience with NoSQL datastores such as ElasticSearch, Aerospike, Redis, Cassandra
- Java EE Application Server experience (Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish)
- Experience with build tools like Maven, SBT or Gradle
About Digital Turbine
Digital Turbine is the largest independent mobile growth platform and levels up the landscape for advertisers, publishers, carriers, and OEMs. By integrating a full ad stack with proprietary technology built into devices by wireless operators and OEMs, Digital Turbine supercharges advertising and monetization. As a titan of ad tech, we simplify mobile growth and monetization for publishers and advertisers.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce's Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer and committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives!