At Couchbase, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, where the enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team is infectious and growing. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative, you will be selling our award winning NoSQL database to the Global 2000 directly. You will be part of an over-achieving sales team that has established Couchbase as a dominant player in the database world.
You’ll be driving strategic enterprise opportunities in the territory, selling the value of our product and services offering.
- Close business to meet or exceed quarterly, and annual bookings objectives
- Acquire net new logos
- Uncover opportunity at existing accounts and establish new accounts to develop sales pipeline
- Maintain pipeline in SFDC, tracking interactions with prospects and customers
- Lead presentation of the company and product line to potential customers
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Manage opportunities and forecast
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Work with cross-functional teams to conduct webinars, attend trade shows and industry related events
- Previous experience selling Enterprise B2B solutions to the Global 2000
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Experience with MEDDIC sales methodology
- 8+ years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Superb relationship building skills and ability to demonstrate the value of the Couchbase platform to customers and prospects
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be an outstanding team player
- Self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual, with ability to learn and become productive quickly
- Must live in territory
At Couchbase, we believe data is at the heart of the enterprise. We empower developers and architects to build, deploy, and run their most mission-critical applications. Couchbase delivers a high-performance, flexible and scalable modern database that runs across the data center and any cloud. Many of the world’s largest enterprises rely on Couchbase to power the core applications their businesses depend on.
As a 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work winner, Couchbase recognizes the need for time off when you need it. Enjoy unlimited time off (DTO), matching 401K contributions, ESPP and many other amazing benefits. See more of our recent awards to learn what makes Couchbase such a great company to work at.
Learn more about Couchbase and our technical capabilities:
* Compare Couchbase vs. MongoDB
* Compare Couchbase vs. Oracle
* Browse the Developer Portal
Couchbase is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
By using this website and submitting your information, you acknowledge our Candidate Privacy Notice and understand your personal information may be processed in accordance our Candidate Privacy Notice.
More Information on Couchbase
Couchbase operates in the Database industry. The company is located in Santa Clara, CA and San Francisco, CA. Couchbase was founded in 2009. It has 700 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 25 open jobs at Couchbase, click here.
Read Full Job Description