Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world's largest fully remote company .
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As a result of the new way of working caused by today's uncertain times, Toptal has maintained its position as the world's fastest-growing and largest fully distributed network of highly skilled business, design, and technical talent across 100+ countries. Our Revenue team is still experiencing double-digit growth, and we are seeking Enterprise Sales Executives to expand our portfolio of high-value enterprise clients. Become a part of our incredible mission, help top companies change the way they build teams, and enjoy the flexibility that our 100% remote model provides!
This is a remote position, however, we require applicants to reside in-market. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship, and resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
You will build a portfolio of new clients, with a focus on mutually-beneficial, long-term relationships that positions Toptal as a strategic talent partner. As you grow your portfolio, you will unlock the ability for your clients to assemble highly-skilled, remote technical teams that can execute sophisticated projects, and bring to bear the power of a blended workforce to ensure mission-critical business objectives are accomplished on time and under budget.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Learn Toptal's model, our value proposition, and our story.
- Learn our sales method and our selling process.
In the first month, expect to:
- Work with your Sales Director to establish a portfolio strategy.
- Begin to meet with clients, articulate Toptal's capabilities, and identify where we can help organizations in your territory plan.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Uncover new business opportunities within your prospective accounts and drive sales pursuits with cross-functional Toptal teams.
- Negotiate contracts, work collaboratively with clients, and help them engage Toptal's engineering, design, and finance specialists.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Have an initial base of active clients, while continuing to build your overall portfolio.
- Build upon your existing client relationships, expand Toptal's partnership with existing accounts, and execute your portfolio strategy.
In the first year, expect to:
- Have built a list of incredible client accounts, advising them how to utilize our talent network to build world-class distributed teams and increase efficiency.
- Begin to mentor new members of the team, teaching them about Toptal, our model, and how to successfully grow their territory.
- Continue to expand your portfolio of accounts, accelerate growth in your region, and use the full suite of capabilities Toptal has to offer.
- Proven track record in full-cycle sales of large complex multi-phase managed technology projects to enterprise clients with $2B+ in annual revenue.
- A well-rounded understanding of emerging technologies and able to have an informed discussion about software delivery and development concepts with prospective clients.
- Able to build and execute territory plans that lead to consistent portfolio growth and a healthy pipeline.
- Proven success in prospecting, running virtual sales calls, and leading sales pursuits backed by a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience negotiating complex service agreements with procurement and legal departments within enterprise accounts.
For Toptal Use Only: #LI-JW1 #west #ussouth #midwest #northeast #LI-REMOTE