The Enterprise Sales Director will be regarded as a trusted business advisor who has deep knowledge and expertise about their customer’s business and market to drive revenue within key verticals - Retail, Financial Services, Insurance, Wealth Management, Telecommunications, Technology, and Media. They will simplify and craft a compelling proposition linked to the customer’s business goals. You will need to be curious, tenacious and relationship-driven and have the ability to thrive in the Customer Data Platform’s complex and technical environment.
The Role Will:
- Drive net new revenue and in some cases expansion of current product set at existing customer organization
- Build and maintain positive relationships with top decision-makers at C-levels and at different levels across the customer organization
- Lead and collaborate with different parts of the ecosystem (internal resources and partners) to deliver value and insight to the customer
- Stay up-to-date with your customer’s industry and business to understand the customer’s environment and challenges, both present and future, and use the information to develop opportunities and value to the customer
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our platform offerings
- Develop and implement comprehensive account sales strategies
- Maintain an active and accurate pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Be rigorous in the use of the value selling process and utilize and maintain critical sales systems and tools
- Experience of working with customers to deliver an integrated, end-to-end approach
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota
- Strong sales process and discipline ideally comfortable with value selling or other solutions sales methodologies
- Proven success in selling Complex Enterprise Solutions within the key verticals mentioned above
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new and existing accounts
- Able to build trust and lead a virtual, diverse internal team to drive complex sales cycles and build an excellent customer experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with senior and board level clients
- Able to remain focused and drive action in a dynamic, complex environment
- Proactive, tenacious and organized approach
- Excellent networking ability
- BA degree, or equivalent
- Work with a fun, inclusive, and smart team of people as we build a NYC-based enterprise software company!
- Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Sequoia, Andreessen Horowitz, FirstMark Capital)
- Top notch health insurance benefits, including 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents.
- We are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but we will be opening a beautiful new office right on Madison Square Park! All NYC-based employees will have the option to return to the office 3 days per week beginning after Labor Day on an “opt-in” basis. We plan to officially reopen our office in the beginning of 2022.
- Check out our latest blog post here to learn how we designed our return to work plans.
- Work from Home stipend to optimize office set up.
ActionIQ is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. AIQ welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background. Join us on our journey to build a product that will help our customers deliver memorable experiences that will drive loyalty and growth.