Enterprise Sales Director - Retail & Manufacturing (West Coast, Seattle, Southern California)
Enterprise Sales Director - Retail & Manufacturing (West Coast, Seattle or Southern California)
3Cloud is a premier cloud-based technology services firm helping enterprise clients transform their business by leveraging Microsoft Azure and ancillary IT solutions. Our values include: Do the Right Thing, Passion for Clients, Win Together, Technical Brilliance, Entrepreneurial Passion, & Have Fun.
3Cloud’s architects, engineers, and consultants average more than 15+ years of designing, building, and deploying IT solutions that aid clients in accelerating innovation, operating more efficiently, and disrupting industry to define new business opportunity. As a Microsoft Gold-Certified partner, we specialize in Microsoft Azure migrations, cloud-scale custom application development, Open Source technologies, IoT, Big Data, Analytics, and DevOps achieved through Azure-enabled infrastructure automation. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with a strong presence across the US.
This individual contributor position is responsible for generating business at new accounts and expanding opportunity at existing clients within a dedicated region or territory. Core responsibilities balance pure hunting/direct selling and joint selling by leveraging and developing relationships within the Microsoft field sales ecosystem, most critically with Microsoft Account Executives. Candidates will demonstrate a proven track record for solution selling of cloud technology solutions, technical services, and building trusted relationships with C-Level decision makers and business partners.
Business Leadership Responsibilities
• Design and implement geo & industry-based market strategies for 3Cloud’s cloud practices and solution offerings
• Identify and develop relationships with key corporate C-level and Senior Leadership representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
• Learn and understand business and technical requirements of clients to sell effective solutions that drive business value and have a clear ROI
• Develop and maintain strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with Microsoft AEs, field sales teams, and the Microsoft community – including ancillary partnerships (e.g. Docker, etc.).
• Understand the competitive landscape and 3Cloud’s differentiators to outmaneuver competition in competitive pursuits.
• Serve as marketing liaison with clients, supporting 3Cloud reference requests, case study creation, collateral approval, etc.
• Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including lead identification and qualification, scope construction, proposal development, client presentations and contract negotiation
• Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and forecast accuracy through discovery calls and meetings with clients and partners.
• Exceed quarterly and annual bookings and margin targets.
• Manage the contract process for new deals, including negotiating on price and commercial terms.
• Drive client awareness and business development across service lines, focusing on a balanced business by cross-selling whitespace at existing clients.
• Work with technical delivery teams to develop compelling, tailored proposals that meet client need while balancing continuity of delivery opportunities across all 3Cloud practices.
• Provide weekly updates in CRM; lead weekly pipeline review calls for your dedicated region & territory.
• Advocate for clients internally at 3Cloud, including briefing executives on needs and opportunities to inform staffing decisions, etc.
• Holistically understand an account’s current technology platform and help shape plans to move to cloud-based solutions. Become the trusted cloud advisor for your assigned portfolio of accounts and region.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience. MBA is a plus.
• 5-10+ years’ sales experience. Complex sales, solution selling, strategic accounts leadership is a plus.
• Candidates with prior sales experience in Microsoft services and solutions are preferred.
• Strong written, verbal, presentation, and persuasion skills are critical.
• Proven track record of successful solutions-oriented sales.
• Strategic account planning and execution skills.
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas.
• Services sales experience selling through a channel environment.
• Passion to introduce and drive disruptive solutions to help customers evolve and transform into digital-first organizations
• Passion for client experience and for consulting as a vehicle to help clients achieve their goals.
• Ability to address conflict. Able to prepare for and execute on difficult conversations.
• Attention to detail, and insistence on excellence and “getting it right the first time.”