Enterprise Sales Development Representative (Remote) at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a Sales Development Representative to generate and qualify high-value business for the new Enterprise program. You will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for the Sales Representatives and Account Executives. The SDR will be a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact, while making a business impact through lead generation.
This role can be based remotely in an approved state, and will report to the Enterprise Sales Manager.
You'll Get To...
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound qualification and outbound outreach
- Qualify prospects through consultative selling while leveraging BANT criteria
- Grow top of sales funnel through warm and cold outbound campaigns
- Research companies and add prospects to our outbound list
- Help develop processes to increase the efficiency of our lead-gen initiatives
- Build a solid relationship with prospects to understand customer needs to provide input to our product roadmap
- Maintain accurate client relationship data within Salesforce
Who We're Looking For
- 1+ years of customer-facing and direct sales experience
- Authenticity and ability to develop rapport quickly
- Ability to communicate articulately while maintaining high attention to detail: from in-person to phone calls, to emails
- High level of comfort with sales, prospecting and marketing tools & processes
- Highly organized and can handle multiple prospects with ease
- Entrepreneurship: a self-starter who has a high sense of urgency and can work within undefined processes
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- $100 per month remote stipend
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organization
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.