Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
An exciting opportunity to be part of Adobe's digital media business, selling our market leading Adobe Digital Experience Cloud solutions. The role will be responsible for prospecting and engaging with enterprise clients across Retail, Media or Telco customers.
What you'll do
- Driving Digital Media solutions at the enterprise level, including selling deep and wide across the organization within the assigned accounts
- Building executive level relationships as well as establishing meetings with a broad array of business and technology executives - proactively selling into multiple levels of an organization.
- Building executive & mid-level relationships within IT (CIO/CTO) as well as suportting the sale of Digital Media solutions
- Collaboration with the different Adobe business units & functional teams (Solution Consulting, Professional Services, Partner Managers, etc) to provide clients a clear understanding of our competitive advantages and why they should choose Adobe's Creative and Document Cloud Solutions
- Work with the Customer Success & Renewals teams to ensure we maximize our up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within your existing installed base as well as protecting our existing customer revenue
- Take full accountability for each account strategy and subsequent sales pursuit execution, including maintaining the highest levels of CRM hygiene
- Overachieve revenue quota contributing to the region's overall plan
What you need to succeed
- Strong and proven sales track record
- Experience working across large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts
- Proven experience selling complex software or solution deals at the CXO level (business and IT)
- Must have a strong understanding and experience in managing a long term and complex sales cycle
- Consistent over-achievement of quota in past positions
- Experience leading virtual teams; excellence in crafting a clear and articulate vision for the sales pursuit and subsequent assignment of responsibilities accordingly