Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
As an Enterprise Partnerships Sales Engineer, you’ll combine your technical aptitude, outstanding communication skills, and creative problem solving to implement the Affirm solution with our growing network of enterprise platform partners. You’ll help with pre-sale activities, analyzing requirements, and identifying solutions. Partnerships Sales Engineers are a part of the Engineering team and work closely with Affirm’s Strategic Partnerships, Engineering, and Product teams. You will work cross-functionally to develop partner solutions, identify product enhancements, and build internal processes that scale.What you'll do
- Make the technical case for Affirm to our most strategic platform and channel technology partners
- Architect custom Affirm solutions based on a partner's business priorities and technical capabilities
- Develop pre-sales support material and documentation for new products and features
- Build and present custom demos as required
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to influence the Partnerships product roadmap.
- Passion and drive to change consumer banking for the better
- BA/BS degree in business/technology, or equivalent technical account management experience
- 4-7+ years in Sales Engineering, Partner Engineering, Solutions Engineering or Solutions Architecture role
- World-class communicator with excellent sales instincts
- Keen technical mind comfortable writing scripts in at least one programming language
- Proven track record of managing multiple assignments simultaneously, working independently, and driving projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
Location - Remote U.S.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.