Ceros is an experiential platform that empowers the creation of bespoke, immersive digital experiences without code. We’re passionate about helping companies transform their static digital content into engaging experiences. From custom microsites to immersive interactive webpages, you can build it with Ceros. Publish and update live content and instantly embed it into your site or social media platforms such as Pinterest or Snapchat. Join us and be part of the movement to enable everyone to create experiences that matter.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull, United Airlines, and AIG.
We are well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
As a Junior Customer Success Manager on the Enterprise team, you will manage your own book of business and be a trusted advisor to our Enterprise customers, helping them succeed within our platform and ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle. You'll be responsible for conducting product training, driving adoption, and ensuring ongoing satisfaction. You will work to ensure each user in the platform becomes an Active User or Power User by meeting with them 1:1 to ensure they adopt the platform, complete projects in a timely manner, and have a pipeline of continued projects to work on. You will also work to identify under-adopted users and work strategically with your assigned mentors and Director to find ways to convert under-adopted users to active users. You will closely monitor the health of customers, work to navigate customer challenges, and offer solutions that drive adoption, satisfaction and ultimately lead to higher retention, and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
- Strengthen Enterprise client relationships and account health within your book of business by deeply embedding yourself in their accounts to drive high engagement
- Be the product expert on how to efficiently and successfully use the Platform and be able to constantly coach users directly in the platform.
- Constantly assess "health checks" for your customers to drive product usage & adoption, customer satisfaction (NPS) and identify further areas of education.
- Work closely with your Mentors and Director of Customer Success on long-term adoption plans to ensure high ROI.
- Own direct relationship with all users in the platform, ensuring a strong relationship and high platform usage.
- Responsible for weekly outreach to all users to provide inspiration and best practices for using Ceros.
- Pull monthly usage reports and build QBRs in conjunction with your Account Executive counterpart.
- Serve as the 'voice of the users’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value.
- Collaborate with relevant ecosystem partners in professional services, customer support, educate or marketing organizations to ensure client success measures are met.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for internal & external stakeholders as well as quarterly business reviews with your Account Executive counterpart.
- Quickly identify accounts where usage is low, understand why and take action to increase adoption immediately.
Practical stuff we look for:
- 1+ years of customer success/account management experience, preferably in SaaS business environment
- Experience balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders and working under tight time frames with resource constraints
- Proven track record in a client-facing role, driving client engagement, handling difficult situations and challenges, and delivering exceptional client service
- Demonstrates a high degree of organization and proficiency leveraging internal systems
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to build relationships at all levels
- Fundamental understanding of design and digital marketing
- Ability to travel up to 10%, including overnight travel for client meetings (when travel is safe again)
- Highly dependable, team-player, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What we’re looking for from the heart:
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, team player mentality, and the ability to convey this through communication and presentation skills.
- Intellectually curious; you want to understand everything about our customers & market opportunity.
- Comfortable working in a complex and constantly-evolving customer success environment to drive successful customer success outcomes, strengthen key client relations while handling multiple initiatives at once.
Key things to know
- We want you to start ASAP
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness Fridays
- Excellent gear (15” Macbook Air, external monitor along with a work from home stipend)
- Virtual experiences in which Cerosians can collaborate, educate, and create social connections with one another
At Ceros, we are deeply committed to the recruitment, retention, and growth of diverse talent; uniting people from unique backgrounds in our shared passion for unlocking creativity through technology.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.