LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
- You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
We are looking for a high-performing Enterprise Sales and Business Development Executive to accelerate our growth in the healthcare vertical. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
In this role you will:
- Oversee territory identification and research, to formalize a go-to market territory strategy and create a qualified opportunities within target list
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
- Target key decision-makers at our customers and prospects within medical, HR, health and wellness
- Engage with C-level prospects to position LivePerson’s strategic value proposition
- Develop internal relationships and manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources including Inside Sales, Solution Consultants, Professional Services, Success, Executives, Legal and Marketing teams
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting of revenue and be comfortable in MEDDICC qualification
- Report to the VP of Product for BELLA Health
Your qualifications are:
- You are a strategic thinker and confident communicator
- You excel at value-based selling, buyer group identification, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data
- You bring 4+ years of experience in managing large complex enterprise wide software sales deals. Your strong operational background will leverage your process driven sales approach, consistently producing track records of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Customer Focused - You deliver customer service like you expect to receive it; with excellence
- You have 4+ years field sales experience
- You have 4+ years selling complex enterprise software solutions (transformational technology and multi-million dollar deals)
- You possess a growth mindset and are curious in your approach to life. You demonstrate a desire to learn and embrace coaching to continuously adapt and evolve
- You are a true team player - you understand the importance of fostering a collaborative team environment in order to deliver the best results
- You have passion and conviction - You can inspire passion in others. You’re a true motivator and entrepreneur mindset
- You have SaaS, BPO, e-commerce or online marketing sales experience
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits, flexible time off, plus snacks and drinks to keep your mind fresh and stomach full. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.