Enterprise HCM Account Executive at Paylocity (Cincinnati, OH)
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Many companies offer payroll and human capital management (HCM) solutions, but Paylocity takes technology to the next level. We've evolved beyond HCM to a next-generation employee experience platform. With uniquely designed solutions to help companies engage employees, we've changed how and where work gets done and created a personalized work environment. Join Paylocity as we continue to transform the future of technology!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it's career development you desire, we provide that, too!
At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business. As part of the Sales & Marketing team, you'll help us solve challenges and succeed as you grow and understand the unique needs of our clients and tailor easy-to-use solutions to deliver the performance they need. With a position in Sales & Marketing, you'll strengthen our relationships with clients, anticipate their needs, and think outside the box to unlock new possibilities.
Position Overview: The Enterprise Human Capital Management (HCM) Account Executives at Paylocity work in a fast-paced business environment that is very competitive and quota-driven, targeting enterprise companies (500 employees and greater). The best Enterprise Human Capital Management (HCM) Account Executives are hunters, capable of creating their own activity in the field and constantly looking for the opportunity to bring HCM solutions to companies. A strong predictor of success for an Enterprise Human Capital Management (HCM) Account Executive is someone who incorporates a consultative approach to their sales technique, has exceptional prospective skills, the ability to be persistent (but not pushy), and has a passion for the product. Our corporate sales office is based in Schaumburg, Illinois. However, we are looking for Enterprise Human Capital Management (HCM) Account Executives across the nation.
Location: Remote office in Cincinnati, OH territory
Reports To: Director of Sales
- Determine prospective customers' needs for Payroll, Human Resources and more, then presenting Paylocity services to meet those needs to large organizations with 500+ employees
- Geographic travel within a defined territory
- Prepare and present proposals and provide appropriate follow-up throughout the sales process.
- Complete and obtain documentation required for the conversion of data from their previous payroll provider to the Paylocity system. Work directly with internal departments to insure the client has a smooth transition to their new payroll provider.
- Maintain contact with existing customers to determine needs for additional services.
- Using initiative, develop prospects through cold calling, referrals, professional and personal contacts and other sources.
- Attend Paylocity-sponsored trade shows, conferences and other events to promote Paylocity services.
- Ability to meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quota for your territory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in a quota-driven, business-to-business sales position, experience selling to organizations with 500 or more employees at an enterprise level
- Strong presentation skills to effectively represent Paylocity and allow the client to visualize the benefits of our services
- Proficiency with MS Office applications: experience with sales automation software desirable
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills required in order to handle objections and unexpected situations that may arise throughout the sales cycle
- Customer service orientation - the client ALWAYS comes first!
- This role offers a competitive salary, commissions and incentives
- College degree strongly desired
- Strong listening skills to probe further into clients' needs and expectations
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Adaptable and able to shift priorities as needed
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer. Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
The pay range for this position is $100,000 - $125,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for our variable commission plan, annual bonus, and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the relevant state and local pay transparency laws for the location in which this position will be performed. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.