This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US, and the Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140 million series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth. We are now valued at $1.9 billion, and have been named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
We are looking for a new addition to our Customer Success team. This person will be a link between the customer and the most modern e-commerce platform. You will work closely with our support, product development, and sales teams to provide the best ways towards success for our customers. You will be accountable for nurturing the customer relationship and the overall account health, post-sales acquisition. If you bring deep technical understanding to the table as well as a sales affinity and the skills of an excellent communicator we would love to meet you! Are you ready to come up with great solutions for big brands and be in charge of multiple communication channels?
- Support our customers in making the best use of our cloud-native, microservices-based, API-first technology, and headless platform
- Advice and guide our customers in developing their future technology and e-commerce stack on top of the commercetools platform
- Help understand the business value of new features for our customer’s business cases
- Plan, coordinate and carry out strategic business reviews with our customers
- Collect and communicate customer input and requirements for the new feature development into our Product teams
- Work closely together with different departments within commercetools to deliver expertise and to help our customers to reach their goals
- Support our customers in growing their business on top of our platform
What you need to succeed:
- At least two years of experience in technical consulting, training, pre-sales or other customer-facing tech roles
- Recent and relevant retail or eCommerce experience is required
- A blend of business and technical knowledge to work with the different types of customers
- A confident and convincing appearance with a high degree of customer orientation
- Willingness to travel (approx. 25%)
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Structured and effective working style, both independently and in a team
- Team player who loves to work in an international and growing tech company with onsite as well as distributed team members across the globe
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
For US-based roles
🩺 Well-Being: 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
🌴 Work-Life Balance: Generous time off for personal time, vacation, parental leave, holidays, well-being, bereavement and volunteering
💰 Prepare For Your Future: 401k with company match
👐 Get Involved: Opportunities to join our Happiness Committee, Engage the Change DEI organization, Culture Committee, fitness challenges, artistic channels, and more!
💪 Our differences make us stronger
We believe that our diversity makes us a stronger team. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to fair hiring practices regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
💲 Our target compensation for this role is $140,000-$160,000 OTE, but we are flexible based on experience and skill level.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.