We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.Job Description
The Customer Success Manager (“CSM”)will own driving success for a defined portion of our client base. This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (e.g. adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes(e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.). Through relationships and deep account knowledge, the CSM brings higher value to their customers, helping them work smarter through Infutor's product and service solutions. The CSM is responsible for managing his/her client relationships, as well as developing new business from existing customers. This position reports to the Manager, Customer Success, and requires periodic travel to customer sites, industry conferences, and to attend meetings/training.
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
About the Day to Day Responsibilities of the Role
- Book-of-Business Management
- Develop deep relationships with executive-level and operational contacts, and document needs and organizational priorities; Earn the role of trusted adviser by demonstrating a thorough understanding of Infutor’s solutions and matching these solutions to client needs.
- Use business intelligence and account knowledge to build specific account strategies to increase market share; create compelling business cases to further prove ROI and cross-sell other core Infutor products into the account.
- Consistently monitor product adoption trends and provide guidance accordingly to achieve maximum ROI for our clients.
- Outline benefits of capabilities against critical business issues; be able to articulate the value proposition and gain commitments.
- Possess a thorough understanding of competitor’s products and services and can distinguish us from the competition; make recommendations for new marketing or product opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of key industry trends and best practices.
- Strategy & Sales Planning
- Quota carrying position; provide forecast precision by reviewing opportunities, anticipated obstacles, and implementation timelines.
- Create account management plans for strategic accounts, including workflow and business assessments to identify opportunities which create high impact and return on investment for the account base through the increased use of Infutor solutions.
- Manage contracts, as well as volume analysis and trending, renewals, pricing, and all elements related to client satisfaction and retention to ensure revenue growth
- Manage accounts and contacts through Salesforce.com, record contact and maintain high quality content.
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Collaborate with internal marketing, analytics, and technology teams to communicate requirements and opportunities for this channel and targeted accounts.
- Effectively coordinate internal resources to drive towards client success outcomes as well as to support solution design, proposal development, pricing, contract negotiations, and implementation of solutions.
- Provide forecast precision by reviewing opportunities, anticipated obstacles, and implementation timelines.
- Communicate business intelligence and account knowledge to internal support teams to foster product innovation, enhance marketing effectiveness, and capture revenue opportunities.
- All other duties assigned
About You and How You Can Excel in this Role
- 2-4 years’ proven experience in book-of-business management, especially with complex, analytic, information-based solutions
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to success
- Experience in leading strategic business relationships with client; strong consultative sales and negotiation skills
- Exceptional client orientation and collaboration skills; willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Ability to adjust approach to effectively interact with partners at all organizational levels
- Ability to confidently make decisions and escalate issues and decisions when appropriate
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail, efficient time management and ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations with poise, tact, and patience while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Capacity to anticipate, identify, and solve critical problems
- Willingness to travel
- Strong technology skills; PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- An understanding of how various industries utilize marketing data and analytics solutions
- Experience in B2C industry verticals such as: Mar Tech/Ad Tech, Travel, Automotive, Financial Services and Retail
- Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking.
- No exposure to hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions anticipated.
- Typically requires routine use of personal computer and general office equipment.
- Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects, ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on the telephone.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
ISO, a Verisk business, has been a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk since 1971. For a broad spectrum of commercial and personal lines of insurance, ISO provides statistical, actuarial, underwriting, and claims information and analytics; compliance and fraud identification tools; policy language; information about specific locations; and technical services. ISO serves insurers, reinsurers, agents and brokers, insurance regulators, risk managers, and other participants in the property/casualty insurance marketplace. To learn more about ISO please visit us at: www.verisk.com/iso. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice
At Verisk, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective hires for office based roles or roles that support any of our businesses’ government contracts will be required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, or qualify for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.