Enterprise Core Strategic Account Executive (Northeast) at Twilio (Remote)
Join the team as our next Strategic Enterprise Account Executive!Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.About the job
This position is needed to sell, manage and grow Twilio’s base of customers. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities, maintaining and growing relationships, and driving a team to execute Twilio’s products growing the customer base.Responsibilities
In this role, you’ll:
- Be responsible for maintaining and driving new revenue for a list of accounts while being assigned quota and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Master creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process.
- Be passionate about what you do and are able to think outside of the box and have world-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 6+ years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
- Previous experience selling cloud or enterprise software.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Ideally, you also have experience selling enterprise technology and communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Specify education, previous job experience, certifications, technical skills and soft skills required.
This role will be remote, and based out of our eastern US location.
Approximately 20% travel is anticipated.What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $119,700 - 164,587.
- Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]