Enterprise Business Development Representative (remote) at Sysdig (Raleigh, NC)
Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We’re searching for an Enterprise Business Development Representative to help the world adopt containers, Kubernetes, and Docker in a secure, reliable way.
- Working in a team environment, you’ll source prospects, develop opportunities for Sysdig Secure, Monitor and Platform to new accounts through outbound efforts (email, phone) as well as other marketing campaigns
- Consistently achieve individual & team monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Develop skills necessary for successful lead generation and demo completion
- Educate customers on product functionality through conversations, demos, and presentations
- Uncover business needs, technical requirements, and the buyers purchasing process
- Proactively promote Sysdig and stay on top of Sysdig’s core functionality, product offerings, competitors, and overall market knowledge
- Document activities accurately in Salesforce.com
- Possibility of travel to trade shows and key accounts to develop new business
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1+ years of inside sales or corporate business development experience selling to technical buyers, including developers or IT operations is preferred
- High technical competence desired, ideally in SaaS, cloud computing, or enterprise IT
- Highly motivated, competitive, and passionate team player
- Proven track record of achieving monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline & sales quotas
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Startup experience and relevant industry experience both major pluses
- Desire to be coached, trained, and mentored towards a successful software sales career
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)