Enterprise Agreement Advisor at Cisco Meraki (San Francisco, CA)
Cisco Meraki is known for simplifying powerful technology through our products and services, and for the people that are changing the face of enterprise networking. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world we are in explosive growth mode as our products and technology platform are making cloud-managed IT a reality for millions of customers across the world. As Meraki EA Advisor, you will be joining a highly impactful and entrepreneurial team within Meraki as you will be at the forefront of helping enable and transform the Meraki sales specialists around the world. You will impact the trajectory of our enterprise agreement revenue, customer and seller experience, and enhance current operational processes. You will report directly to Cliff Petersen, Leader, WW Software Acceleration Leader, as part of the WW Sales Organization.
About the Role:
You will be primarily responsible for simplification and standardization of Meraki Enterprise Agreement business in the AMER Geo. Enterprise Agreements are transformative to Cisco/Meraki’s business and provide significant customer benefits, including simplified licensing consumption, flexibility, and financial predictability. This is a great opportunity to be a change agent in the #1 Place to Work.
Who you are?
In order to be successful in this role, you will: own requirement gathering information from multiple stakeholders within Cisco Meraki and channel partners, develop the customer/partner EA pricing, work with Meraki leadership on exceptions / approvals, be an expert in several software platforms, and have an ability to identify business improvements & enhancements. The following attributes should be an integral part of your character;
- Excellent planning skills and time management
- A positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressured sales environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Highly collaborative a must; outstanding team player who provides support to remote teams.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Sheets/Docs skills
- Comfortable initiating and leading meetings with Cisco Account Managers, lawyers, and Finance
- 1-2 years Sales experience in the Technology industry
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Operations role
- Able to work remotely using WebEx
- Experienced using SalesForce.com
- Familiarity with Meraki’s products, architectures and services (preferred)
What you’ll do?
- Be a dedicated Meraki Enterprise Agreement Advisor supporting the AMER area!
- Work with account teams on registered Enterprise Agreement submissions
- Create quotes, complete margin analysis and submit for management approval
- Align with Cisco Legal on customer facing legal documents
- Review booked orders for accuracy
- Support EA post-sales activities
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.