Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian Technical Account Managers (TAMs) for Jira Align guide our largest customers to build and deliver amazing value to their business with Jira Align. TAMs for Jira Align are technology and process champions. They provide thought leadership, analysis, and actionable insights to frame a customer’s strategic direction. We then partner with our customers to help them achieve these business outcomes on Atlassian. TAMs for Jira Align work with their customers to better understand their Agile scaling needs and how Jira Align can meet their transformation efforts. You'll be the customer's trusted advisor from Atlassian to accelerate the effectiveness of their teams using Atlassian's Jira Align solution.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) for Jira Align, you will be responsible for maintaining key relationships with our post-sale Jira Align customers. You'll also reach into all parts of Atlassian to champion the customer’s cause and facilitate a deeper level of engagement with the customer. You will help our strongest promoters showcase their successes to their peers, and serve as the tip of the spear in growing the reach of our technologies for new use cases and markets. Atlassian TAMs for Jira Align strives to help enterprise customers get the most of their Atlassian investment.
Up to 30% travel may be required for this role.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience within SaaS companies
- 2+ years of Enterprise customer-facing roles
- Strong familiarity with the principles of agile and lean development methodologies, including SAFe
- Experience helping organizations scale Agile principles
- Ability to manage multiple complex client relationships simultaneously.
- Flexibility and time management skills, particularly with multiple competing demands for your time.
- Demonstrated ability to take customer insights from the field and inspire changes to the business
- Customer interview skills, including the ability to dig deep into root causes
- Analytical skills to identify and articulate themes from customer data
- Experience working on cross-functional projects, engaging closely with Sales, Product, Support and other teams
- Experience helping an organization adopt an Atlassian product or similar
- Project management skills
- Confidence and motivation to creatively tackle problems, self-learn, and pivot quickly
It's great if you have, but not required:
- Implementing SAFe® with SPC Certification (4.0 or newer)
More About Our Team
The Atlassian Technical Account Management team is a globally distributed team of Atlassian solutions advisors who are passionate about creating customer success. TAMs engage with enterprise organizations with some of the most complex business challenges and help them deliver a delightful solution to their business users. TAMs are the trusted advisor whom customers can rely on to help them get the most out of their Atlassian investment and attain their ideal solution for team collaboration. At Atlassian, you'll have a direct impact on millions of users, fast! You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.