Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to maximize value with project44’s customers. The right candidate is a self-starting, over-achieving enterprise SaaS sales professional who is process-oriented, impact-driven and thrives on the dynamic nature inherent to a hyper-growth stage environment. Candidate should have extensive large account management and business expansion experience in early and growth-stage environments. Prior supply chain logistics experience is highly desired.
Manage a portfolio of 20+ project44 customers to:
- Develop and execute a large account, multi-LOB development strategy for a named set of project44’as largest customers with a goal of growing project44’s annual subscription business
- Lead a cross-functional team of project44 colleagues to deliver outcome-oriented real-time transportation visibility platform (RTTVP) solutions that drive full subscription renewal attainment and incremental subscription revenue
- Ensure that all technology and business delivery expectations are met with a goal of continually improving customer satisfaction based on quantifiable business value drivers and metrics
- Serve as internal project44 advocate, working closely with Onboarding, Customer Success, Support, Product Management, Engineering team members, to ensure customer satisfaction and value attainment
- Navigate cross-functional groups and buying centers to influence strategic decision makers and achieve desired goals
- Cultivate and manage senior business relationships and establish yourself as trusted advisor
- Manage complex sales processes and follow-through on commitments, and communicate relevant information to internal and external stakeholders on a timely basis
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- PROACTIVE, DISCIPLINED and PERSISTENT personal style with an innate sense of urgency
- Executive presence with strong intellect and an educated approach to delivering a BOD-level point of view regarding real-time transportation visibility solutions and business impact
- Proven ability to present and sell complex SaaS solutions in a Voice of the Customer context, explicitly linked to business impact and value
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and engage across the customer’s organization, from hands-on technical and business resources to SVP/C-level executives
- Proven ability to retain and capture new expansion business via successful whitespace mapping and sales play execution
- Process-oriented approach to identifying, qualifying, negotiating and closing enterprise-level software subscription agreements in complex, multi-constituent enterprise environments
- Transparent and accountable operating style (Salesforce proficiency required)
- Dedication to the art and science of selling with defined sales methodology experience (Force Management/MEDDIC sales qualification methodology or similar)
- Willingness and desire to travel as necessary in support of individual sales activities and team success
- 8+ years of quota-beating enterprise software/subscription sales experience – transportation management and logistics platform knowledge a strong plus
- Native or fluent Italian language
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.