Enterprise Account Manager at Karat
Karat’s purpose is to Unlock Opportunity for engineers and companies alike, and our mission is to make every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable. As the world’s technical hiring expert, we help companies hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a passionate, smart, and committed team, and we want you to join our mission!Come join our Account Management team
Our Account Management team is committed to building and maintaining highly strategic partnerships with Karat clients to guarantee they receive the highest value out of our services and products. Acting as a partner, advisor, and advocate, we continuously drive Karat’s mission through every engagement.What you will do
As an Enterprise Account Manager at Karat, you will own the account-level relationship with the client, building positive relationships with key decision makers, influencers, and stakeholders.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.). Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Proactively manage, renew, and grow a portfolio of assigned customers in partnership with Regional Managers.
- Create strategic account plans for top opportunities.
- Work with the Customer Success Manager to deliver Executive Business Reviews as needed.
- Navigate complex organizations and identify new key executives to build relationships with to further grow the account.
- Creating and maintaining internal relationships, including but not limited to Regional Managers, Customer Success Managers and Solutions Engineers.
- 5+ years experience in high-volume account management or client-facing positions
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Track record of being a top performer in a previous sales or account management role
- Data-oriented problem-solving skills
- Superb communication skills with internal and external partners
- Proficient with tools such as: Google Suite, Slack, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, etc.
- Proven record of accomplishment delivering results in a scrappy, fast-paced environment
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Parental Leave (12 weeks paid with transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 18 paid Company Holidays for 2021
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].