Enterprise Account Manager at Wix (Miami, FL)
Wix's Enterprise team within our B2B group. We're focused on managing the ongoing relationships and success of Wix's enterprise customers. Our team is responsible for onboarding new customers, managing and implementing web-based projects, and helping customers understand and implement new features. We also work directly with our Product team to deliver customer feedback.
At this time we are seeking Miami-based candidates or candidates who can commute to our office in Miami. Our employees work in a flexible hybrid model and are expected to be in the office at least 2 days per week.
A dynamic self-starter with 3+ years of experience in account management or project management with a SaaS company or digital marketing agency. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and you're able to present complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way to both internal and external stakeholders, including executive-level conversations with customers. You have great organizational, project, and time management skills. You want to understand customer business objectives and pain points to ultimately measure Wix's financial impact on the customer's business and you're excited to dive into the technical details of the product.
As An Enterprise Account Manager, You Will
- Own a book of business of Wix enterprise accounts, be a trusted partner and consultant, and provide guidance on launching and optimizing their Wix deployment following web development best practices
- Partner with Product teams to create tailored customer onboarding workshops and training based on predetermined business requirements
- Respond to customer inquiries about product questions and provide solutions to complex use cases and workflows
- Conduct customer business reviews to assess progress against desired business outcomes, determine opportunities for deeper feature engagement and measure and communicate the impact of Wix on the customer's business
- Foster customer health through periodic website reviews that facilitate new feature adoption and drive continuous business value throughout the customer's lifecycle
- Identify growth opportunities and facilitate the renewal process with enterprise customers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify customer references and case studies
- Act as the voice of the customer with the Wix product team, helping shape the evolution of the product