Enterprise Account Manager, Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum (Charlotte, NC)
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales expert talented in renewal sales and winning back lost clients?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of high-capacity and fiber-based networking services?
- Are you ready to take your sales skills to the next level with sales training that was awarded a Brandon Hall Group gold medal?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You are driven to exceed client expectations with innovative technology solutions. As an Enterprise Account Manager, you focus on consultative sales techniques and highlighting the ways Spectrum Enterprise solutions simplify efforts and improve efficiency for local enterprise organizations. Through your expertise and understanding of the client's current and future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our voice, data, cloud and video solutions. You are passionate about proactively upselling services to existing clients, renewing and retaining clients and earning back former clients. You have developed a keen ability to identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to increase business while enhancing the client experience. You excel at traveling extensively to manage your business accounts and recapture clients within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales Midmarkets for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission.
- Twelve-week paid training that was awarded the Brandon Hall Group 2022 gold medal in Best Advance in Sales Enablement and Performance Tools.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with former clients to cultivate new opportunities and develop tailored product solutions highlighting product benefits.
- Develop long-term client relationships to support renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Drive the sales process by coordinating face-to-face meetings with key decision makers.
- Build an expansive network through persuasive sales calls, company visits, industry events and peers.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative and lucrative product proposals and presentations.
- Maintain an accurate client database to generate sales activity reports.
- Exceed quality service and encourage client retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Executive, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top sales performer exceeding revenue goals.
- Solid relationship building, negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to efficiently conduct a consultative analysis and provide recommendations.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change within a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge and thrive in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of computers, computer networking, internet solutions and fiber connected networks.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Four or more years of B2B sales experience selling data, voice, cloud or video solutions.
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS, CSG or other billing systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred). #LI-JH2