Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!Job Description
If you enjoy building and cultivating relationships with current customers and are able to proactively manage multi-state geographic territory, then you’re who we’re looking for to grow our team! With uncapped earning potential, the Enterprise Account Manager will be part of our dynamic sales organization, responsible for maintaining and growing existing clients. You will identify opportunities within our existing customer base to grow and introduce new products/tools. As a new Enterprise Account Manager, you’ll receive training and development with tremendous opportunity for advancement for top performers!
What will you do?
- Create strategic, long-term relationships with corporate leaders across your territory
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts in your defined territory
- Develop and execute sales plans and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas
- Conduct heavy prospecting of customers (phone, email, marketing campaigns, referrals, etc.) and coordinate with marketing department to qualify and identify leads
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle including product support and sales engineering
- Meet with and present value propositions to key clients and senior-level executives to negotiate and close deals
- Manage and track customer information and provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasts in Salesforce.com
- Remain highly knowledgeable of company products and target industries to facilitate sales efforts
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and support staff
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care
How will you get it done?
- Results Orientation – Demonstrate a track record of success in account management or bringing in new customers, exceeding quotas, and maximizing revenue
- Engaging Presence – Use your interpersonal skills to effectively engage with prospects and customers, getting them excited to speak with you and learn more about our product
- Drive & Grit – Operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results
Are you a fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years progressive sales experience selling SaaS products and at least 2 years at the Enterprise Sales Level is a must
- Previous account management experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Project management experience a plus
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including cold calls, proposal preparation, and presentation skills
- Must have energy, drive, commitment, and passion
- Experience with Microsoft Excel-based applications, analytics data, reporting tools, or business intelligence
- Experience using Salesforce.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)