ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. We’re backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
The Relish team is looking to bring an Enterprise Account Manager to own the largest and highest profile customers in a portfolio of enterprise-level Relish accounts. This role is a great opportunity for an experienced customer-facing relationship owner that loves both getting tactical in execution as well as working with customers on their long-term Food For Work strategy.
- Own key relationships: You’ll be the face of Relish for the biggest and highest profile Relish customers as you help them navigate feeding their teams on site.
- Execute a consultative approach with your named accounts: You’ll confidently maneuver through your accounts, identifying key stakeholders and areas to expand & strengthen the relationship through performance, retention, and growth.
- Build and execute success plans: You’ll clearly communicate and define business outcomes with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Optimize adoption across your book: You’ll develop a strong understanding of your clients including their business drivers & strategies, specifically around how they can use Food for Work to drive their initiatives.
- Be the voice of the customer: You’ll advocate for your customer to cross-functional teams including sharing needs with product, marketing, and support to ensure optimal alignment and prioritization.
- Create product & brand champions: You’ll drive value in a way where your customers are screaming our name from the rooftops! Through partnership with our marketing team, you’ll identify opportunities to collaborate with customers on press releases, news articles, case studies, and testimonials about how much they love ezCater.
- Rely on data to identify and solve problems: You’ll use all quantitative and qualitative data at your disposal to rank priorities, proactively solve problems before they exist, and share data with customers & internal stakeholders to drive successful outcomes.
- 6+ years in a customer facing role, ideally in account management, customer success, or business development
- 2+ years in a role supporting large, enterprise customers
- Innate emotional intelligence, empathy, and negotiation skills (you build trust quickly and maintain it easily)
- A scrappiness and grittiness about you that is comfortable in navigating within ambiguity
- Problem-solving expertise (you start with root cause and tailor solutions accordingly)
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude; you’re ready to hit the ground running in a developing role on a team that’s new to ezCater
- The ability to prioritize, balance, and delegate tasks appropriately
- Executive presence and excellent verbal & written communication skills
Starting Salary Range: $90,000-$100,000
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.