At Grayscale, our mission is to make the hiring process more human. Our candidate engagement platform powers high volume hiring for brands like Wayfair, Amazon Pharmacy, and Warby Parker. With Grayscale, hiring teams can engage candidates via SMS and automate a white glove experience with each and every candidate, speeding up hiring outcomes by 3x.
Grayscale is growing fast (425% growth over the past 12 mos), we're venture-backed, and we're profitable. Come join us on disrupting the hiring space. 🚀
At Grayscale, we value integrity, curiosity, and an entrepreneurial spirit in the people we hire. We check our egos at the door, practice mutual accountability, and strive to foster an environment where risk-taking is encouraged.
Sound like you? If so, keep reading. 😄
What you’ll do:
Grayscale is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team. You’ll be directly supporting the growth of the business as we scale and help transform the way hiring is done for large organizations.
You'll be focused on closing business in our enterprise segment (companies with 5,000+ employee headcount). Our ideal candidate is a fast learner, works well independently, and will contribute to the team beyond just their quota.
Here are some key functions you’ll perform in this role:
• Run your own book of qualified opportunities, 80% of which will be set on your behalf
• Spend 20% of your time time "spear fishing" for strategic accounts we're trying to break into
• Run demos with VPs & Directors of Talent Acquisition and present solutions to their hiring challenges
• Track your pipeline and conversations using Salesforce.com
• Work alongside our CEO and Sales Manager to optimize our sales operations over time
Top qualities & experience we’re looking for:
• True empathy for our customers (corporate recruiters) and their customers (candidates)
• At least 2+ year of experience hitting quota in a mid-market/enterprise sales role
• You won’t need to have all the answers, but we’ll need you to learn quickly and have an understanding for how an effective sales process works
• Strong written communication, phone, and presentation chops
• Highly organized and strong time management skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
• Experience with sales tools like Outreach and Salesforce are a plus
Here's why this opportunity is unique & exciting:
• We’re growing fast! We’ve grown 425% in the last year and are on pace to more than triple our ARR in 2021
• We’ve built an inbound lead engine so you can focus most of your effort on closing, not cold calling or data cleaning
• You’ll be a part of the core team that helps to scale this business
• You will get to work closely with experienced founders, previously starting companies like Rigor and ConveyIQ
• You will become part of a relaxed, high-performing culture with a supportive CEO and CTO
• You will hear “Heck yeah, let’s do that!” and then have the chance to execute on your ideas
• We are open to remote candidates for this role
Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why Grayscale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or veteran status.
Still interested? Drop us a line and say hello. 👋
More Information on Grayscale
Grayscale operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Grayscale was founded in 2017. It has 24 total employees. To see all 11 open jobs at Grayscale, click here.
Read Full Job Description