iOFFICE + SpaceIQ is making workplaces smarter and employee experiences better. Businesses that need a centralized data-driven platform to make better informed decisions about real estate, want to plan and manage a more productive and efficient work environment, and want to give their employees a frictionless experience so they can do their best work, come to iOFFICE + SpaceIQ. Our mission is to help businesses of all sizes reach their full potential by creating great workplaces that attract and retain the talent they need to grow and succeed. If you are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial career opportunity, join SpaceIQ and our suite of products: Archibus, Serraview and SiQ in transforming the workplace.
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their manager while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between iOFFICE+SpaceIQ and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as Real Estate, Facilities and IT) of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with our marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of iOFFICE+SpaceIQ at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- At least 2 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to CRE departments within Fortune 1000 companies.
- Hold a current Drivers License.
- Ability to travel.
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the resulting success.
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Dependent, Spousal and Domestic Partner coverage available
- Up to $1000 Company HSA Contribution
- Medical, Dependent Care and Limited FSA Accounts
- Income Protection and Replacement - 100% Company Paid
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Cash accumulation and Work/Life balance
- Up to 4% - 401(k) company match (immediate 100% vesting)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTO
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled