Encamp is on a mission to create a world where good for business can equal good for the environment
Encamp exists because we believe environmental compliance is harder than it needs to be, and if we make it easier to comply with environmental regulations, companies will both be better stewards of the environment and achieve positive business outcomes with more efficient operations.
As a part of the Encamp team, you’ll get to tackle challenges of scale and complexity as we develop our product at a fast pace and look to create the future of environmental compliance. Encamp is a fully distributed company, committed to letting you work where you live, so you can live where you play. We value diversity and provide our team members opportunities for growth, and are dedicated to creating an environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, and ideas to produce their best work.
Who we're looking for:
We’re looking for curious minds who want to make a big impact, and who don’t mind going fast. We want achievers to help us keep innovating the EHS platform of the 21st Century, and to delight the thousands of EHS specialists who are using our solution across the US today.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will…
You’ll be responsible for the success of our company by partnering closely with enterprise level prospects to identify their needs using a consultative approach. This role is the core of our business and will drive results that will fuel our growth to continue expansion across all parts of the business. Encamp is a data driven, customer-focused sales organization, and you must have a proven track record of quota attainment and running a successful sales process from open to close.
By collaborating with the entire Revenue team - Your day-to-day will be spent building an effective sales pipeline, closing deals with top companies, and growing our client base to help achieve our company Revenue goals.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 2 years or more experience selling complex solutions at the enterprise level to Global 2000 customers
- Proven success closing five and six figure deals using a consultative selling approach
- Insatiable curiosity to dig into customer needs, market trends, industry challenges, major players, and relevant products and technologies to help teams at large enterprises navigate digital transformation initiatives with a focus on outcomes.
- Experience working within Salesforce (or comparable CRM), Google Suite email + apps, Zoom, Slack, and LinkedIn.
- Consistent track record of quota achievement as an individual contributor
We're definitely looking for you if:
- You've studied or have some familiarity with environmental services and are passionate about helping companies streamline their environmental compliance processes.
- You're an excellent communicator and understand how to share observations and ideas.
- You're empathetic and can clearly understand and articulate pain points from multiple perspectives.
- You think big. You can pitch a vision and keep folks engaged.
- You've got an appetite for knowledge and are constantly learning from people.
- You're environmentally curious. You keep up to date with the latest trends in the space and they drive you to learn more.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment at the intersection of Environmental Compliance and SaaS (Software as a Solution).
- Competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) match, and unlimited PTO.
- A work-from-anywhere remote culture along with an annual Remote Work Stipend.
- Parental leave. Because we think it's important to spend time with your new family.
- A significant personal impact on the team and its ways of working because of our strong culture of ownership.
At Encamp, we believe we are better together — all of us, whatever our race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, or physical ability. We strive to create an environment that encourages and celebrates diverse voices, backgrounds, and experiences. A cornerstone of our culture is the ability for Encampers to bring their full, authentic selves to work every day. Encamp is also committed to unbiased hiring practices and achieving minority representation above community averages.
Ready to join us around the Encamp-fire?🏕️
If you’re passionate about teamwork, transparency, accountability, and an appetite for knowledge, we want to talk to you. Come join a team that celebrates technology, diversity, and wants to make a big difference in uncharted territory.
With our goal of equity in mind, we are transparent about the salary range that we’ve researched and budgeted against for this role in our invitation to you for an initial conversation. You can then decide if you'd like to proceed.
If you haven’t heard from us within 10 days of your application and/or you have any questions about your application, please reach out to [email protected]