Enterprise Account Executive at Veeva
| San Francisco, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:47 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, October 7, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Are you ready to join one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world?
Enterprise Account Executives at Veeva manage strategic relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C-suite. You identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned accounts and actively add new logos to the portfolio. You’re always acting with urgency and integrity while maintaining a strong focus on the customer.
At Veeva, we have been consistently experiencing exponential growth and profitability. Due to this rapid growth, we are hiring an Enterprise Account Executive to manage the West Region of the U.S., focusing on Consumer Goods, Food & Beverage, and Cosmetics manufacturers.
What You'll Do
- Build strong relationships and trust with your customers
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Protect existing license agreements
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends; engage your customers, address their business challenges, and propose solutions
- Meet with customers onsite as-needed
- 5+ years of experience selling to enterprise accounts
- Sales experience with enterprise software solutions (CPG, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, Life Sciences Industry a plus)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]