As a Enterprise Account Executive, you will have the exciting opportunity to help empower the metals industry and solve some of their toughest business challenges. As Reibus continues to grow rapidly, it is critical that we take a more holistic approach with customers to drive the adoption of our platform and services.
This role is a perfect opportunity for an experienced account executive looking to manage a small group of highly strategic customers with massive growth potential. Reporting to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales, you will work closely with supporting departments to drive adoption and usage of our platform leading to revenue growth. If you believe in educating your customers and helping them solve complex business problems through technology, this role is perfect for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive Adoption Strategy: Establish a vision and plan for revenue growth within a defined territory of approximately 10 strategic accounts.
- Consult and Educate: Educate all levels of a complex organization on the ways Reibus will improve their business challenges utilizing consultative/solution sales strategies.
- Nurture Relationships: Identify and foster key relationships across the client’s entire org chart.
- Manage Complex Deals: Orchestrate lucrative opportunities involving multiple Reibus solutions across more diverse business stakeholders.
- Partner Across the Org: Build and execute customer engagement strategies alongside Customer Success, Sales, Credit, Finance, and Logistics with humility and enthusiasm.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Strategic Thinking: Sees the bigger picture, identifies opportunities that provide the most impact and solves those first.
- Consultative Approach: Approaches clients as a trusted advisor, applying patience and understanding to change behaviors in the long-term.
- Curiosity: Simultaneously excited by developing solutions to hard problems and comfortable with the unknown and ambiguous.
- Collaborative spirit: The “Conductor to the Symphony,” strategically aligning Reibus resources to the needs of customers.
- Follow through: High motivation, drive and strong prioritization. Can work independently to bring all complex projects to completion with precision.
- Agility: Highly adaptive in the face of ambiguous and complex problems, taking a flexible and open-minded approach to new challenges.
- 5+ years with a consistent track record of quota achieving sales experience developing new and existing logos, selling enterprise cloud software and 3+ years in an Enterprise, Strategic, or Account Manager role.
- You have sold complex cloud software solutions/platforms and have experience in any of the following: Enterprise Cloud/SaaS software, FinTech, Supply Chain/Logistics/Logistics Tech, business applications (CRM, ERP), and/or analytics.
- You have sold into industries that are slow to adopt new technology or have sold “disruptive” solutions changing the way things are done in an organization or industry.
- You have previous experience utilizing additional team members (overlays, sales engineers, CSMs, NSRs, etc.) to manage complex sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- Experience building relationship in the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent presentation and listening skills.
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining our corporate image, it stems from our commitment to creating a sense of belonging. We find and help grow individuals from all walks of life. We learn from each other’s beliefs and celebrate the differences that power our learning. We ensure fairness and respect in the way we treat our people.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]