Enterprise Account Executive at Mindtickle (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:15 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 14, 2022
Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
Mindtickle, the leader in Sales Readiness, empowers companies to close their sales productivity gap in a whole new way. Our double-digit growth, innovation, and competitive culture are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering business value and customer experience.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for selling our sales readiness and conversation intelligence (Call AI) solutions to new companies with HQ in France and other countries in the EMEA region.
What you bring:
- Curious, coachable, adaptable, creative, and smart.
- First-class discovery and qualification skills.
- Dynamic, genuinely positive, and a creative thinker.
- A genuine passion and knowledge of the craft of sales.
- Deep knowledge and proficiency in pipeline management and regular accurate forecasting using a defined process/methodology.
- Ability to generate own pipeline, as well as qualify and marketing-generated leads.
What we offer:
- A company that has a great product-market fit, solving some of the most relevant challenges faced by sales organizations today.
- A track record of success in some of the most ambitious, fastest-growing, and well-known B2B companies in the world.
- Very competitive overall compensation package and genuine year one OTE earning potential.
- Ability to forge your own path in a Series D funded company that is only just getting started in Europe, but already has some amazing clients and success stories!
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.7/5) to see why our employees love us.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
1. Sales Readiness Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMJj9AlNww&t=6s
2. What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3Q2XgnkBY
3. Ready to Close More Deals, Faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0exreVU-s
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
More Information on Mindtickle
Mindtickle operates in the Edtech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Mindtickle was founded in 2012. It has 562 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program. To see all 4 open jobs at Mindtickle, click here.
Read Full Job Description