Enterprise Account Executive West (Remote) at Matterport
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:43 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ as MTTR. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
Matterport is a remote workplace with headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA. This position can be based remotely in the United States #LI-Remote
About the Role
Matterport is seeking a talented Sr. Enterprise Account Executive to support fast growing demand for our revolutionary products in our larger customer base. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy new business sales person to be on the front line with a high tech company identifying, winning and growing key target customers. The Sr. Enterprise Account Executive will report directly to the Head of Enterprise Sales (Americas).
What you will do:
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for strategic accounts in the US, then drive the execution of that plan to success
- Accurately forecast sales revenue and pipeline on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Contribute to the growth of the Enterprise sales team
- Effectively implement net new business acquisition sales strategies and tactics to maximize efforts to penetrate new accounts and achieve sales quota objectives
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect to close
- Follow the company sales process and give progress updates accordingly
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and existing customers through a combination of out-bound calling and in-person meetings
- Effectively partner with key stakeholders across the organization to ensure a high level of collaboration and teamwork to drive business goals
- Maintain Salesforce.com CRM and ensure a strong flowing lead pipeline in order to exceed sales quota objectives
- Duties of the role may change subject to the needs of the business
Who you are:
- 8 -10 years in Enterprise SaaS Sales with a proven track record of achieving sales quotas
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- Proven track record in prospecting and closing in greenfield accounts
- Experience in accurately for forecasting sales revenue
- You will be able to demonstrate from previous experience knowledge and evidence of account planning and building large scale enterprise customers
- Focused on value based selling using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on “features & functions”
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment across the company
- Travel may be required - up to 40% of the time
- Demonstrated experience building and developing teams in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong ability to coach, mentor and develop teams
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Perks & Benefits:
- * Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- * 401k
- Company ownership in the form of RSU’s
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits
For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy
More Information on Matterport
Matterport operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in Sunnyvale, CA, Lawrence, KS and Chicago, IL. Matterport was founded in 2011. It has 534 total employees. To see all 23 open jobs at Matterport, click here.
Read Full Job Description