AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB). We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
The Account Executive is a high-energy, new business sales focused role with a focus on developing new customers across their assigned region. In this role, you will contribute to AB Tasty’s hyper-growth by acquiring new clients. This role requires experience in establishing a network and portfolio of clients within the digital marketing community.
What you will do:
- Identify and qualify of new commercial targets (Enterprise and high potential mid-market accounts).
- Prospect and make appointments with potential customers according to targets set by the VP of Sales.Respond to tenders, RFIs, RFQs, etc.
- Lobby with high level decision makersNegotiate and close of deals while maintaining command of the sales cycle.
- Manage short sales cycles in parallel with long-term high potential deals
- Support our growing business by representing and spreading the AB Tasty values
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience in a quota-carrying sales function of B2B platforms or consulting and proven network in the North American market.
- Expert at driving the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Knowledge of the digital marketing space. Experience working for a CRO (Personalization/Experimentation platform) is preferred.
- Hunter mentality is mandatory. You must hold dearly, deep within your soul, the tasks of prospection, negotiation and closing of deals
- You must have excellent negotiation techniques and you are used to dealing with decision makers (Heads of Marketing Departments and Product Managers)You are a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and positive personality, and a can-do attitude.Experience with managing and moving forward complex sales cycles
- Excellent collaboration ability with multiple internal teams (not limited to: Marketing, Pre-Sales, Customer Success, Support and Product)
- Familiarity and mastery of the Challenger Sales Methodology
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.