Enterprise Account Executive - UK at FingerprintJS (Remote)
Fingerprint empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is Fingerprint (16K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive - UK to land and expand revenue with a targeted account segment. This is an outside sales position responsible for developing, managing, and closing business. The role is responsible for driving the sales cycle from prospect to close.
Location: remote, anywhere in the UK
What we’re looking for 👀:
- 5+ years of B2B sales closing experience, some experience in SaaS required
- Experience selling a developer-focused product where engineering leadership owns the buying power
- Experience closing complex six-figure deals
- Candidate must be well-organized and process-driven
- Candidate must be excited about the opportunity to be an early sales hire (they will be building out sales playbooks + best practices--these are not yet established!)
Ideally we would love to have someone who also has:
- Previous experience selling an API product to engineering teams
- Experience in a bottom-up sales approach (mention in candidate application)
- Managed their accounts post-close (mention in candidate application)
- Technical backgrounds (Ex: studied computer science in school, worked as a developer, self-prescribed technophile, etc.)
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.