Gtmhub is seeking an incredible Enterprise Account Executive with 10+ years direct SaaS selling experience to join the team and help us accelerate the rocketship.
This is a remote position - you can join our team from anywhere in the United Arab Emirates with a reliable internet connection.About Gtmhub
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes. That's why we have built the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
We are honored to support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom. We've raised over $160 million in funding, including our most recent Series C led by Index Ventures.The Role
Your primary role as an Enterprise Account Executive will be to find and pursue new business opportunities and manage customer relationships with accounts in the Middle East. You will be responsible for generating new business in the form of new customer wins and expanding existing customer contracts.
In your role as an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be supported by a Sales Development Representative and Sales Enablement Manager, as well as a significant ongoing investment in organic and paid marketing activities to generate leads. Your pipeline and customers will be further supported by Solutions Architects, Technical Support, and Customer Success.
Our Enterprise Account Executives establish lasting relationships with customers based on helping them achieve their most important strategic objectives, whether revenue growth, profitability or transformation related. Enterprise Account Executives partner closely with C-level executives to set the vision for their opportunity and work with teams and employees across the customer organization to deliver a return on investment.The Details
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll be:
- Managing the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification, and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals
- Working with Sales Development to create opportunities from leads
- Working with Marketing to follow up on events, campaigns, and leads
- Working with Customer Success to develop account expansion plans
- Identifying and engaging relevant decision-makers and influencers within target accounts
- Identifying, exploring, and documenting relevant customer challenges
- Delivering compelling value-based conversations to identify pain and address customer challenges
- Mapping prospective accounts org structure, people, priorities, and more
- Managing your pipeline of opportunities
- Accurately forecasting all sales activity and revenue to exceed sales targets
To be successful as an EAE at Gtmhub, you'll need to have:
- A desire to win and contribute as part of a great team
- A willingness to consistently learn and improve
- A commitment to our values
- 10+ years of direct SaaS selling experience
- Successful experience selling enterprise B2B software platforms
- The ability & desire to mentor others on sales best practices, process, and general business acumen
- A proven track record as a strategic enterprise sales professional with intellectual curiosity and a deep understanding of business
- A track record of hunting & landing new logos
- Proven ability to take complex problems and deliver simple solutions
- An open mind and willingness to innovate techniques, tactics, process and GTM methods
- Proven success creating business in new and emerging markets (Preferably GCC Markets)
- SaaS technology sales experience with a demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets
- A mix of start-up and enterprise software company experience preferred
- Proven ability to adopt to MEDDPICC/MEDICC, Challenger Sales and Value Based Sales Methodologies
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, and rapidly changing technical/business landscape
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions
- Generous paid time off, generous company holidays + sick leave
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance (varies by location)
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Stock option opportunities
- Mac or PC of your choice and the essential equipment you need to work remote
- Meaningful and challenging work in a global scaleup and category leader
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
Transparency is one of our core values. Here's what you can expect during the interview process:
- Initial intro conversation with our internal talent acquisition team (30 mins)
- A short online cognitive and personality assessment (30 mins)
- A 60 minute behavioural based interview with the hiring manager
- Reference check
- A 30 minute interview with the VP of Revenue
- An offer to join the team at Gtmhub
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to see your application.
Gtmhub is a global company with employees and clients from all over the world. We celebrate radical collaboration and creativity. We believe that genuinely inspired people bring about the most impact toward positive change. As a remote-friendly employer, we respect and value your individual autonomy, lifestyle, unique perspective, background, time zone, and experiences, because we know that these things enrich our culture and help actively create a place we feel safe in.
Gtmhub works to get 1% better every day so we can all feel proud to be here. As a rapidly growing enterprise and international community, we are committed to equal employment and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.