The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
About the Team
Qualtrics’ SLG Enterprise Sales team is dedicated to changing the way state and local governments collect, analyze, and act on Experience data (X data). Forrester reports that companies generate a 674% ROI when using Qualtrics. Now that’s a solution you can get behind!
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionaries that work hard and enjoy the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will lead all sales efforts within your assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. You will be an expert in selling into the SLG (state and local government) vertical. You will meet and exceed sales goals established by your Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect universities;
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments of academic and government accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics XM platform to State and Local Government leaders, including department secretaries, directors, and division heads.
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- BA/BS required, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Marketing preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
- At least 5 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
- Experience selling complex SaaS solutions in the State and Local Government vertical
- Hold a current Drivers License.
- Ability to travel as needed
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- Employee Resource Groups – Women’s Leadership Development, LGBTQ+, Veterans, and Multicultural Groups
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- Great maternity/paternity leave benefits for growing families.