Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What You’ll Do:
Calm’s Enterprise Account Executive team is focused on strategically partnering with Enterprise HR & Benefits Executives to form the strategy of their employee wellness benefits. This segment thrives on mapping company pain points back to the value of the Calm solution. The largest and most critical partnerships for Calm come from our Enterprise Account Executive’s ability to drive value and expertise with our prospects and customers.
The ideal candidate is a sales executive who has a deep understanding of Benefits and HR priorities that drive buying decisions and thrives in a fast paced, rapid change environment. 6+ years of full cycle sales and quota-carrying experience with expertise uncovering strategic business initiatives will help you be successful in the role. If you’re ready to contribute to our mission of making the world happier and healthier, join us for an adventure that will define your career!
- Identify customer needs through strategic dialogues with large enterprise targets and stakeholders
- Partner closely with our outbound BDR team to strategically prospect into your key book of business
- Develop trusting relationships with benefits and HR leaders to move deals through to close
- Consistently meet and exceed quotas of closed-won business
- Partner closely with sales leadership to optimize deal flow from lead to close
- Maintain a clear Salesforce cadence while consistently and accurately forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement
- Keep abreast of market intelligence and competitive information to provide an expert point of view to prospects and customers
Who You Are:
- 6+ years in a quota carrying, closing sales experience selling a B2B product
- Customer obsessed with a drive for results
- Startup and lean sales model experience- thriving in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience in successfully closing large enterprise level deals while successfully navigating a complex sales cycle
- Highly collaborative and able to build trusting internal and external relationships
- Thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Resourceful and able to prioritize a large, strategic sales pipeline
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.