Because you belong at Twilio and Segment is now a part of Twilio
Join the team as our next Enterprise Account Executive, SegmentWho we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.About the job
Twilio is looking for Account Executives for our Segment Enterprise software sales organizations. The candidate will be responsible for driving opportunities through the entire sales cycle from pipeline generation to closure, employing a value-oriented sales methodology with a focus on use cases spanning customer data and marketing activation.
The right person for this role is a go-getter, who wants to develop and identify new revenue opportunities across Enterprise accounts with experience and a passion for new logo acquisition and experience in driving scaled motions around customer expansion.Responsibilities:
In this role, you’ll:
- Build upon the growth & adoption of Segment in the Enterprise business segment
- Handle the full sales cycle
- Drive a pipeline generation cadence to develop expansion opportunities from our existing customer base and land new target accounts
- Lead compelling presentations of Segment’s product and vision to a broad range of audiences from c-level executives to individual contributors
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively handling your pipeline of opportunities
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Sales Development, Legal, Engineering, Security, Marketing, Product) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Work closely with Twilio team members to drive company wide deployments of Twilio/Segment use cases
At Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. Unfortunately, most product managers, analysts, and marketers spend too much time searching for the data they need, while engineers are stuck integrating the tools they want to use. Segment standardizes and streamlines data infrastructure with a single platform that collects, unifies, and sends data to hundreds of business tools with the flip of a switch. That way, our customers can focus on building amazing products and personalized messages for their customers, letting us take care of the complexities of processing their customer data reliably at scale.
Continuing to build out and grow our Enterprise business is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. We bring incredible value to growth, mid-market and enterprise companies, and thrive on finding new use cases to optimize their customer engagement. With no vertical restraints, the sky's the limit to what we can accomplish.Qualifications
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
You’re a great fit if you…
- Have 3+ years of quota carrying sales experience selling to primarily to Enterprise accounts
- Maintain a proven record of consistently exceeding quotas
- Demonstrated success and commitment to pipeline generation
- Are proficient in modern sales processes/methodologies
- Are passionate about the marketing technology & the data landscape
- Have excellent presence and proven ability to influence at all levels
- Possess strong analytical skill with a deep understanding of forecasting & pipeline management
This role will be remote and based in the USAWhat We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
f this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.