Enterprise Account Executive, North Florida, Alabama, & Mississippi (Remote)
Abnormal Security is defining the next generation of email and identity security defense. Our platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to baseline communication content, user identity, and behavioral signals in real-time and at-scale in order to detect the abnormalities of email attacks.
Customers love us because we consistently detect and stop what everyone else in the market can’t -- advanced attacks that have never been seen before -- and we do so with beautiful user interfaces and best-in-industry customer support.
Our veteran team has built some of the most enduring machine learning platforms at leading companies including Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft, and Expanse. We are located in San Francisco and New York City.Position Summary:
We are hiring the “best of the best” sales professionals who are passionate about their craft and want to continue to excel within our elite sales organization. Our Enterprise Account Executive will lead the sales process within an assigned territory of business for prospective accounts and regional consultant influencers.What You’ll Do:
- Organize and conduct sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations to prospects and will represent Abnormal Security in a consistent, effective and professional manner to best develop and win new clients.
- Exercise leadership, demonstrate effective sales planning, and work in a positive and motivating way with internal counterparts and external customers.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional plan
- Continually Build and Grow a robust sales pipeline
- Lead contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer happiness and success
- Regional travel (approx. 50%)
- 6+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- Experience selling B2B SaaS software solutions
- A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
- Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Extensive customer network
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
- Everyone says they’re hyper-growth, we’re achieving it!
- Competitive pay and equity
- One of the most proven machine learning teams in Silicon Valley
- Best-in-class customer traction and growth
- Team-wide commitment to excellence, velocity, and customer-focus
- Strong growth opportunities and high ownership expectations
- Full medical, dental, and vision health insurance benefits
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Generous PTO
More Information on Abnormal Security
Abnormal Security operates in the Cybersecurity industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Abnormal Security was founded in 2018. It has 175 total employees. To see all 60 open jobs at Abnormal Security, click here.
Read Full Job Description