Enterprise Account Executive (Midwest Region) - Remote at Yelp
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:16 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Candidates must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to qualify for this role. See below for more information.
*Please note that while this role will operate remotely, it is required that the candidate resides in the Midwest Region and within 50 miles of a major airport. States included in Yelp's defined Midwest Region include: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin.*
Do you love helping businesses succeed? Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Yelp’s Enterprise team partners with National businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp’s premium native search advertising products deliver strong ROI by helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel. Yelp has become an essential part in our clients’ local advertising mix and the Enterprise team is growing fast!
The Yelp Enterprise Account Executive works with National corporate clients selling Yelp’s diverse advertising products. You will develop a sales territory and drive new business from prospecting to close. To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant digital or advertising sales experience and a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals. The Enterprise Account Executive role is key to Yelp’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp’s Enterprise Sales team!
Where You Come In:
- You will have an impact on Yelp’s Enterprise business, which is in its early stages and growing fast!
- You will work across a territory of key accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- You will own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- You will map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- You will have a solid understanding of our clients' business objectives and challenges and align with Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- You will partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing Yelp’s Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- You will identify budgets within the client’s organization tied to driving in-store sales and digital conversions to fund new Yelp campaigns
- You will collaborate with Yelp’s Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 4+ years experience in Midmarket, National, or Enterprise Sales
- You have experience and success prospecting new business and growing a diverse contact set across an account
- You are hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set!
- You have a proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $50,000+ deals
- You have a demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- You are comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to Mid-Market and National Accounts
- You have strong time management and creative problem solving skills
- You are a self-starter
- You have an understanding of online media and metrics
- You have experience presenting over the phone and in-person to mid-large size groups
- You are proficient in Powerpoint, Excel and Salesforce
- You are able to travel 30% of the time
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be eligible for this role. Exceptions are made only where legally required.
What You'll Get:
- Target base salary is 90K plus performance based incentives (uncapped commission)
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 7 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Actual salary offered may vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to, an individual's location and experience.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
CCPA Privacy Notice
More Information on Yelp
Yelp operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA and New York, NY. Yelp was founded in 2004. It has 7236 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 144 open jobs at Yelp, click here.
Read Full Job Description