Enterprise Account Executive - Mid-Atlantic at Airkit (Atlanta, GA)
Airkit began in 2017 when co-founders Adam Evans and Stephen Ehikian wanted to enable leading brands to connect with their customers in a new, digital way. As consumers of many products, they couldn’t understand why, in the age of big data, AI, cloud computing, and connected products, their interactions with companies were so impersonal, reactive, and time-consuming.
The Airkit team previously founded and built RelateIQ (sold to Salesforce in 2014). We witnessed first hand how every aspect of the relationship between companies and their customers was changing. Everyone and everything is now connected, and customer expectations are rapidly increasing.Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, the company launched publicly in October 2020. Since then, we have seen the rapid adoption & expansion of our product within leading Fortune 500 brands and hyper-growth businesses, world-wide.
- Meet and exceed revenue and quota expectations
- Develop account based sales strategies and territory plans to ensure consistent overachievement of key objectives
- Develop and nurture CXO relationships at key accounts to explore initial opportunities and grow future lines of business
- Understand, design, and present demos & prototypes based business priorities and technical requirements
- Represent our product and engineering team in conversations with business, architects and IT professionals
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as needed
- Initially lead the customer success journey including the business relationship during onboarding, platform adoption, and expanding into additional use cases
- Ongoing product training and feedback sessions
- Actively gather product feedback and advocate findings from customers across our team
- Effectively work with marketing, product, design, and engineering teams to test product assumptions and provide a feedback loop
- 5+ years selling enterprise B2B cloud based software in complex sales cycles with qualitative and quantitative business cases delivered to VP and C level executives
- Track record of over-achieving quota, performing in the top 5% of your company with an innate ability to get stuff done
- Desire and ability to go above and beyond to ensure that our customers have a great experience working with us at every part of their journey
- You are great at improvising and thinking of creative ways to address customer challenges through non-traditional approaches
- Success within an early stage environment – strong contributor in building winning products, playbooks, teams and cultures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a consistent record of success interacting with colleagues in multi-functional teams
- Ability to operate in fast iterative cycles
- Comfortable with travel to go onsite with customers
- Background is Saas sales strongly preferred
- You have worked with mid-market to enterprise customers
- You have experience selling in multithreaded situations with both business and technical buyers
- Experience selling a category product and platform
Benefits & Perks
At Airkit, we want our teammates to feel cared for, wherever they are in life. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Stipend for productivity, health & wellness
- Monthly Team Events & quarterly Hackdays
At Airkit, we are thoughtful about compensation and take into consideration a variety of factors which may influence salary such as experience, skills, geography and alignment with our values.
If you live in Colorado, the minimum salary for an Account Executive role is $112,500/year plus commissions. Additionally, every employee at Airkit is an owner and we offer a meaningful equity share for all our teammates.
Learn more about Airkit benefits here.
Not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your experiences don’t perfectly align, but you think you’d be a great addition to our team, we’d still love to hear from you.
Airkit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.