Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role
This Portuguese-speaking Enterprise Account Executive will play a key role in driving Confluent’s sales activities in the LATAM (Brazil) region. The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling complex SaaS into large corporate and multinational companies with a proven ability to acquire new logos.
Location: FL, TX, NY
- Own a complex sales cycle, selling directly to Enterprise customers in LATAM (Brazil)
- Whitespace hunting and New logo acquisition to expand Confluent's reach
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Build solid Champions to C-Level, IT Leaders and Technical end-users
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Align closely with our Solutions Engineering team on technical wins, Professional Services to deliver world-class customer experience, and Customer Success Management to identify and close expansion opportunities and renewals, all while earning our customers love
- Forecasting sales activities with a metrics-driven approach
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years proven success selling Enterprise Subscription (Paas/Cloud, messaging, data integration, open-source, etc) into Brazil specifically.
- 5+ years exceeding quota greater than $1M.
- Fluency in Portuguese + an ability to articulate, educate and sell the business value to both Portuguese & English speaking customers
- Rigorous Sales Methodology and Sales Process, proven by accurate forecasts and clear communication throughout the deal cycle (MEDDICC/MEDDPICC)
- Eagerness to lead and drive the expansion of Brazil and a keen awareness of the incredible potential this role has to offer an individual contributor.
- Candidates living in TX or FL
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
More Information on Confluent
Confluent operates in the Big Data industry. The company is located in Mountain View, CA. Confluent was founded in 2014. It has 1682 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 179 open jobs at Confluent, click here.
Read Full Job Description