Enterprise Account Executive (Italian Speaking) at Forter (Remote)
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.About the role:
We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to help build a world-class sales team. The Enterprise Account Executive will be a foundational member of the team responsible for driving new customer acquisition and establishing and nurturing a strong pipeline within the EMEA region. The Enterprise Account Executive will have a key role in establishing Forter’s presence in EMEA. We are looking for a self-starter with exceptional executive presence. You have to be able to manage a new, broad territory and be able to skillfully run the entire sales process supported by a team of the top fraud experts in the business.What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with a large list of named Fortune 500 prospect accounts, utilizing a consultative approach to identify pain points and challenges that Forter's fraud prevention platform can help solve
- Manage a sales pipeline and process from initial outreach to presentation, negotiation, and close
- Identify and build relationships with economic champions / buyers within major accounts and position Forter's value proposition to the appropriate lines of business and technical teams
- Collaborate with Sales Development and Marketing teams to drive leads and account activity, as well as with our Pre-sales Solutions Consultants to create customized sales presentations and tailored ROI models
- Provide field analysis and feedback internally to help shape sales collateral and longer term expansion planning
- Build a strong understanding of the online payments industry, including credit card issuing/acquiring experience and familiarity with its ecosystem (partners, resellers, processors)
- Represent Forter at industry events and sales meetings with key eCommerce players in EMEA
- High integrity and passion for winning
- Minimum of 5 years as a top quota carrying direct sales executive, with a track record of outperforming targets and annual quotas
- Proven success in selling innovative solutions/services to merchants/enterprises is a must; with a focus on FinTech and eCommerce solutions (analytics, platforms, financial and/or technology solutions)
- Fluency in English & Italian. Spanish, German, Russian, or another European language a plus.
- A strong network with a proven track record of enterprise sales within top 500 eCommerce companies is a big plus
- Demonstrated success in target account selling in a multi-regional capacity across EMEA
- The ability to build strong relationships, as demonstrated through prior experience prospecting and leveraging industry contacts to develop and close new businesses
- A strong understanding of the online payment industry, including credit card issuing/acquiring experience and familiarity with its ecosystem (partners, resellers, processors) is also a big plus
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Exceptional professional presence, with outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel as required
We are a team of over 450 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion, making us the most valuable privately-held fraud prevention company globally. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.Benefits include:
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Private health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half day Fridays, every Friday
- Work from home allowance
- Annual company-wide event - Forter Week
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.