Enterprise Account Executive, Growth (West/Midwest Region) - Remote at Yelp (Indianapolis, IN)
| Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:01 p.m. (CST) on Friday, October 7, 2022
Candidates must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to qualify for this role. See below for more information.
*Please note that while this role will operate remotely, it is required that the candidate resides in the MidWest OR West Region and within 50 miles of a major airport. States included in Yelp's defined MidWest OR West Region include: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin. California (EXCLUDING THE BAY AREA), Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.*
Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Yelp’s Enterprise team partners with National and Mid-Market businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp’s premium native search advertising products deliver strong ROI by helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel. Yelp has become an essential part in clients’ local advertising mix and the Enterprise team is growing fast!
The Enterprise Client Partner works with Yelp’s existing clients to grow their spend on Yelp. You will have a defined book of business and will be tasked with driving new revenue with those accounts. You will understand your clients’ business goals, marketing strategies, timelines and budgets to ensure Yelp is a prominent part of their marketing mix. To succeed in this role, you will secure investment in Yelp to drive sales at the local level for your clients. This is a high-energy, client-facing sales role requiring industry expertise and proven sales prowess. The Enterprise Client Partner role is key to Yelp’s success and significant growth is expected from our existing National Account base as we scale the Enterprise team!
Where You Come In:
- You will map out client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- You will build relationships with agencies that represent the client
- You will partner with the National Account Management team and work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive revenue growth with existing customers
- You will identify and capitalize on all aspects of client’s marketing spend
- You will create and present solutions that meet the unique needs of each client
- You will identify additional up-sell and partnership opportunities
- You will develop strong relationships with clients to enable open communication and support between clients and Yelp’s Product and Marketing teams
- You will gather and share customer feedback internally to improve Yelp’s ad products and customer experiences
- You will track and accurately forecast revenue to our executive team
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 4+ years of strategic sales experience with Enterprise/National clients
- You have expertise in performance based digital advertising products (CPC auction preferred)
- You have a track record of significantly growing a $3M+ book of business and exceeding goals in an Enterprise organization
- You are excited to take a hands on, creative approach to capitalize on Yelp’s opportunity with an existing account base and build deep relationships with National Accounts
- You have a demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- You have strong presentation and listening skills
- You are able to analyze and develop key insights and sales messages through numbers
- You have experience presenting over the phone and in-person to mid-large size groups
- You have proficiency in Salesforce, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- You are able to travel up to 10% of the time
What You'll Get:
- Target base salary is 95K plus performance based incentives (uncapped commission)
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 7 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be eligible for this role. Exceptions are made only where legally required.
More Information on Yelp
Yelp operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA and New York, NY. Yelp was founded in 2004. It has 7236 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all jobs at Yelp, click here.
Read Full Job Description