Enterprise Account Executive France - Retail at Anaplan (Remote)
Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Retail Enterprise Account Executive to join our ever growing sales team in France and cover the North of France. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, cloud born SaaS scale-up. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and seek unique problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
Insight on your impact
Reporting directly to the Regional VP, you will work with our Sales Development Reps, Pre-sales Consultants, Customer Success Team, as well as strategic GSI partners to build customer value and drive new business onto the Anaplan platform.
For this role, frequent travels to the North of France will be required.
You will achieve this by:
- Engaging with enterprise retail prospects mostly in the North of France to identify broken business processes and position Anaplan’s outstanding ability to tackle the problem
- Building and defending Anaplan’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating sophisticated prospect environments to align the prospect around the Anaplan solution
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Utilising Anaplan’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to lead sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Ideally 5+ years minimum successful experience in complex Enterprise-level SaaS sales / business-led solution sales into France large enterprises.
- 10 years experience selling into retail enterprises
- Experience selling EPM, ERP or BI software solutions is a "nice to have", but we will certainly consider other SaaS enterprise software sales experience.
- Excellent Presentation skills / Software demonstration skills
- Experience selling $300K+ ARR Order Values
- Strong technical aptitude to learn solutions quickly
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex environments
- Ability to work alongside Inside sales, Pre-Sales & Customer Success as well as within partner ecosystems & GSI’s.
Preferred skills and technical familiarity
- EPM / CPM / BI or ERP Solution sales a big plus
With all Anaplanners, we also look for Tenacious, Creative, Open, Inclusive, Collaborative & Authentic people that have a strong will & desire to win!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.