Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Enterprise Account Executive to join our ever-growing Nordics sales team. This team works specifically with partners (for the scale of growth and speed to value) to increase net new business, fast. The role offers the whole of Finland for you to choose and define your markets, allowing your true entrepreneurial skills to thrive. The opportunity within this segment is huge. This is no ordinary role, no ordinary team and no ordinary company!Insight on your impact
Reporting directly into the Nordics & Netherlands RVP of Sales, you will:
- Identify, build and lead key sales opportunities while closely engaging Partners for pre-sales support and Customer implementation.
- Build and drive Anaplan’s business value throughout the selling engagement.
- Navigate sophisticated prospect environments to align both Partners and Customer Prospects around the Anaplan solution.
- Develop and complete joint value propositions and Partner/Customer centric strategic plans.
- Utilise Anaplan’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to lead sales processes and accurately forecast business.
- Use your local partner ecosystem to support the Recruitment and use partners and existing customers to build your Anaplan “franchise”
- 5 years+ SaaS, cloud sales experience preferred.
- Experience selling into Finland.
- Experience with Partner Eco-Systems or selling through Partners & GSI’s.
- Strong technical ability to learn Anaplan solution quickly.
- Consultative selling skills; customer and partner oriented.
- Excellent communication presentation skills.
- Balanced decision making and ability to take the initiative—Get Stuff Done.
- Ability to understand and navigate in a sophisticated sales/software environment.
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- EPM / CPM / BI or ERP Solution sales a big plus
- Business services, Manufacturing, FSI, CPG or Retail experience is a plus
With all Anaplanners, we also look for Tenacious, Creative, Open, Inclusive, Collaborative & Authentic people that have a strong will & desire to win!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.