Enterprise Account Executive - Expansion at Culture Amp (Remote)
Location: United States Remote
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Who We Are
Culture Amp is the world’s leading people analytics platform. We're passionate about helping companies understand the connection between people and culture. Our customizable survey platform captures employee feedback and real-time data, telling a story to help organizations make better people decisions.
Our team combines deep knowledge in psychology, statistics, UX, and engineering. We help hundreds of the most innovative organizations in the world build better workplaces. From the likes of Airbnb, Adobe, Tumblr, Slack, Warby Parker, Etsy and many more.
Founded in 2011 in Melbourne, Australia; we now have offices globally in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York City and London.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about sales, people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Sales Professional to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
In being part of this team of amazing humans, you will:
- Leverage existing customer relationships to sell to parent/sibling organizations to expand total spend
- Build new approaches and processes based on what’s working and what’s not with this upsell focused approach
- Generate business opportunities through a combination of outbound calling, emailing, and following up on marketing campaigns.
- Manage a robust sales pipeline from prospecting to close and communicate any challenges or wins to the team.
- Gain an understanding of the prospective customer's pain points and educate on Culture Amp’s value, highlighting our differentiators, effectively demoing the product over video conference, and guiding them through the sales process
- Confidently run product demos for people leaders of companies varying across industries and sizes
- Work closely with members of the team to achieve sales goals and work collaboratively with People Scientists and Customer Success Coaches to support and set expectations for customers
- Proven track record of success in a sales role within the HR field
- 4+ years of closing experience
- Experience forecasting and managing a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Experience selling solutions to HR and Executives across industries
- A team player who views selling in enterprise as a team sport
- Driven and motivated by helping clients solve their toughest problems
- Focused on pipeline creation and creating urgency with prospects
- An individual who loves to create lasting relationships and connections
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built - check out what we have going on through our Glassdoor reviews. speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?