Enterprise Account Executive - DACH at insightsoftware (Remote)
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!Job Description
Insightsoftware has a fast-growing Tax & Transfer pricing solutions team. We are currently looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to make a significant impact on the growth and development of our business in the DACH region.
The right candidate will be someone who enjoys working with people, has great organizational and communication skills, and is a team player who can work well across a multi-disciplined team structure including marketing, sales, business development and customer success. The right candidate will;
- Drive the sales engagement in companies evaluating Tax & Transfer Pricing (TP) solutions
- Understand the main responsibilities of Tax & TP managers & functional specialists
- Development relationships with different stakeholders both at the prospect and within the advisory community
- Generate new Tax & TP opportunities via outbound sales initiatives
- Participate in providing ideas and input that help evolve our Go-To-Market strategy
- Bring a creative and open mind to the team and be ready to hit the ground running.
- Ideally a native German speaker, written and spoken English is critical and French would be an added strength.
- Learn, collaborate, and have fun daily!
- Ideally possess a bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any business & finance discipline
- Strong experience of relevant sales experience in Tax & Transfer Pricing
- Perhaps you have worked in a Tax/TP or Big 4 type organisation with revenue growth responsibilities
- Clear understanding and application of Tax/TP guidelines and regulations
- Understanding in the use of tax & transfer pricing tools and databases
- Membership of relevant professional bodies would be an added advantage
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sound writing, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office is critical. Very good use of PowerPoint and Excel is a strong advantage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **